Friday, January 16, 2015

casual mommy and daughter ootd (styling long coats)



Hello! Yesterday I filmed a mommy and daughter outfit of the day. I layered up our winter basics for a casual/cozy/chic look. We were only going out for a few errands. I wanted something comfy for both of us and the best way to go for a day like yesterday was to wear the basics. I started off my outfit with the grey sweater then for comfort I went for a pair of black jeggings and my espadrilles. It was pretty cold so I layered a knitted scarf in the same tone as my espadrilles and finished off my look with a black long coat. I decided to keep the outfit neutral but was in the mood for a dark lip and cateye. For Isabellas outfit, I layered a camel tone coat over a grey sweater and added a fun pair of houndstooth printed leggings. the grey beanie with the camel tone and black faux fur tied the neutral colors together. Hope you enjoyed our quick video :) Thank you for stopping by my blog!




basic sweater / sueter - Forever21 (only $8.90 and comes in more colors) get it here
coat / abrigo - Forever21 
jeggings / pantalones - Forever21 
scarf / bufanda - HM
tote / bolso - Forever21 get it here
espadrilles - Chanel
sunglasses - D&G

Isabellas outfit
sweater / sueter - Old Navy
coat / abrigo - Old Navy
leggings / mayas - Wal Mart 
boots / botas - Michael Kors
beanie / gorro - Charlotte Russe


Post a Comment