Tuesday, February 24, 2015

brrrr





coat - Forever21
faux fur collar - (old) H&M
leggings - Forever21
boots - Tory Burch
tote - Olivia + Joy
sunglasses - Beya



Hello and welcome to a new outfit post after like what seemed an eternity of not posting anything. I have been finding it hard to balance work and mommy/wife duties with blogging.  mostly post on instagram but will get better at posting, I promise. I love blogging and have missed it so much but instead of my usual 3 posts per week I may cut it down to 1 or 2 if I don't find the time to post content. I have accumulated so many great finds and can't wait to style them and share them with you guys. My husband and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary (2/18) this weekend and we took a short trip. We just got back Sunday night to this super cold weather and woke up to a morning full of ice. Before I went in to work I wanted to share todays outfit. I kept it neutral with a fun pop of yellow on my beanie. I hope you enjoyed todays outfit and I will be posting more soon. Thank you for visiting my blog :)
Post a Comment