Monday, February 9, 2015

How to Style: T Shirt Dress (day to night)

Happy Monday! Recently I went in to Forever21 looking for an outfit to wear on Valentines day but came across this "t shirt dress" right in the front of the store. It immediately caught my attention. I didn't have anything like it in my closet so I decided to get it (it was only $10 by the way). So when I got home, I read the tag and it said lingerie which made me look it up online and it was described as a nightdress. I think its too cute to be worn as a pajama so I will be wearing it out! There are so many outfits that can be created with it and felt inspired to create a short how to style video. Hope you enjoyed today's video! Thank you for stopping by :)






t shirt dress (nightdress) - Forever21 get it here
denim shirt - c/o 599Fashion 
Converse Chuck Taylor - Nordstrom
espadrilles - c/o 599Fashion get them here
heels - Forever21 (sold out online)
faux fur vest lookbookstore.co
coat - Forever21 
necklace - Wal Mart
cuff - c/o Rocksbox.com
sunglasses - Prada

Post a Comment