Thursday, March 26, 2015






kimono - Wal Mart (only $12!!!) not sold online similar style here / t-shirt - Forever21
jeans - American Eagle / heels - Forever21 / bag - H&M get it here





Hello! So I wanted to share an affordable, trendy and perfect for Spring item that I found at Wal-Mart the other day. I am talking about this flower printed fringed kimono that was only $12! Now that to me is a really good find. The fabric is thin of course because that is how most kimonos are made but I think its an acceptable and durable quality that will definitely last way more than just a few wears. There were other colors but this one in particular caught my attention because I knew it went perfect with these heels! Check out your local wal-mart juniors section... you never know what you might find. Hope you enjoyed today's post and thank you very much for stopping by. 
Post a Comment