Tuesday, March 24, 2015

spring trend - fringe





white t-shirt - Target / skirt - H&M / bag - H&M / heels - Topshop 
"Ruby" snake print sandals found at nordstrom.com / necklace - Forever21 (old)



Fringe is super popular this Spring! All you see when you walk in stores like Forever21 is fringe. Whether its on shoes, bags, shirts or skirts - there is fringe. The weather was finally perfect to take this fringed skirt out which I was excited about. It has been hanging in my closet just waiting for a warm day to come. I decided to wear it with a simple white t-shirt to layer a statement necklace over it. I also decided to keep the fringe theme going by pairing the skirt with a black fringed bag. My most recent purchase were these Topshop snake print heels that I thought completed the look. 

Thank you for visiting my blog!




Post a Comment