Tuesday, March 31, 2015

the jumpsuit











jumpsuit - Romeo & Juliet (found at Last Call by Neiman Marcus store)
fringed bag - H&M 
heels - Gianni Bini “Wyld-Thing” found at Dillards store
statement necklace - H&M sold out online




Hellooo! I am super excited to share today's post! I feel like I am always so excited whenever I find something that I really really love and cannot wait to post it because I want to share it with you. So yesterday I did a little shopping and came across these 2 fringed cuties - the bag and the shoes. I already have the bag in black but I wanted to get the brown to go with these shoes. As I was checking out the cashier gave me the total and I was surprised. This bag is originally $29.99 which is what I paid for on the black one but yesterday it was only $14. There were no signs or any markings on the tags but it was a good deal. If you are interested in this bag, you should check with your local H&M store, (It is original price online). This bag comes in a light pink, grey, black and this cognac tone. Moving on to the shoes… I saw them at Dillards and I was lucky because they were the last ones in my size so I got to bring them with me instead of searching online or at other stores. I have been looking for the right pair in this color and they went perfect with the bag so I had to get them. 

Thank you for visiting my blog! -Madelleyn

Post a Comment