Wednesday, April 1, 2015

maxi cardigan and distressed shorts








marled maxi cardigan - Forever21 $22.90 (click here to buy it)
born to ride denim shorts - Forever21 $17.80 (sold out online)
statement necklace - H&M $24.95 (click here to buy it)
Steve Madden 'Gea' Sandal - Nordstrom.com $79.95 (click here to buy it)
shoulder bag - Forever21 (sold out online)




Hello! I think I have been doing really good in keeping up with my blogging lately. I just had to find the right balance between work, life and my blog. I take pictures way ahead of time now and work on those posts when I have free time so they can be ready to upload. I love how this outfit came up because it consists of basics that should be in every girls closet. This makes it very easy to recreate or switch up a few items here and there to repeat it in a different way. I hope you enjoyed todays outfit post. Thank you for visiting my blog! -Madelleyn
Post a Comment