Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Spring inspo (OOTD & mommy and daughter hair ideas)

Hello! I hope you had a great weekend. Our Easter wasn't as sunny as I would have wanted it to be. The past days have been hot but on Sunday a cold front came in and there was no sun at all. In spite of the gloomy day, I wore a bright outfit. Like I mentioned, it was cold so I wore a pastel pink coat over my outfit to keep me warm. I would have liked to post pictures with a flower-y or pretty background but even the lighting was horrible so the pictures don't do any justice on the beauty of this romper. I am in love with it! I will definitely wear it over and over again this spring and summer. I filmed a fun video with Isabella of 3 hair ideas for the Spring. Keep scrolling to look at my outfit and you will find the video at the end of this post. 








romper - Love Culture (not sold online)
coat - Forever21 
bag - H&M
heels - Forever21


items/products used in video
flower headwraps - LoveCulture
teasing brush - sexy hair (came with spray)
hairspray - big sexy hair "flash dry thickening hairspray"
a few tracks of Lily Hair by bellamihair.com in jet black
Sedu Revolution hair iron


Post a Comment